The boys from Milcomp visited us in order to test the APC556 PDW. Here is their review:
Streamlight tactical light TLR-3 LED black
Lightweight rail-mounted light, constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, is designed to fit compact and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market. Now shining brighter at 125 lumens!
- C4® LED delivers 5300 candela peak beam intensity; 125 lumens
- Runs 1.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Uses one 3V CR2 lithium battery (included)
- Impact-resistant Engineering polymer construction with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C.
Follow the instructions of the manufacturer
l: 6.88 cm, w: 3 cm, h: 3.84 cm
|Wavelength Laser (nm)||
-40°C to +50°C
All prices shown incl. taxes.