The boys from Milcomp visited us in order to test the APC556 PDW. Here is their review:
Streamlight flashlight Strion LED black
Compact, professional light designed for the broadest range of lighting needs.
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch lets you select three lighting modes and strobe
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a bright super-bright beam - 260 lumens; 10,000 candela peak beam intensity; 200 meter beam distance; runs 2 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times – 130 lumens; 5,000 candela peak beam intensity; 141 meter beam distance; runs 4 hours
- Low for light without glare and extended run times – 65 lumens; 2,500 candela peak beam intensity; 100 meter beam distance; runs 7.5 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 5.5 hours
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times; fully recharges in 3 hrs.
- Clamp style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents over-charge; LED indicates charge status
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Grooved barrel adapts to long gun mount
Follow the instructions of the manufacturer
L: 15 cm, ø head 3.18 cm, ø body 2.41 cm
High: 200m, Medium: 141m, Low: 100m
High: 260, Medium: 130, Low: 65
High: 2h, Medium: 4h, Low: 7.5h
All prices shown incl. taxes.