The STRION DS offers you two switches, which is extremely practical. The first switch is at placed the end of the light, intended for tactical use. The second switch is placed right behind the reflector for conventional use.
Above this well-thought-out feature, the STRION DS offers the following highlight:
- Multi-function, push-button tactical switch lets you select three lighting modes and strobe
- High for a far-reaching beam with maximum illumination: 375 lumens; 219 m beam; 12,000 candela; runs 2 hour
- Medium for bright light, good beam distance and longer run time: 150 lumens; 141 m beam; 5,000 candela; runs 5 hours
- Low provides a less intense beam and extended run time: 40 lumens; 72 m beam; 1,300 candela; runs 20 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 4.5 hours
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 1,000 times; fully recharges in 3 hrs.
- Clamp style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents over-charge; LED indicates charge status
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Grooved barrel adapts to long gun mount