If you buy a new rifle at the age of 77, you must be an avid shooter. And normally you won’t expect from someone that old to buy a military looking self-loading rifle. But Hermann Ohnheiser liked the APC223. Just a few days after he picked the rifle up, he proved beyond any doubt, that he made an excellent choice. Shooting five round groups from a bench at 100 m, using GGG ammunition in .223 Rem from Lithuania, he shot a group of 12 x 12 mm. Changing the ammunition to S&B 55 grs he improved his already excellent result with a group of 7 x 8 mm. In order to archive such an outstanding result it needs a very accurate rifle like the APC223, a good scope but also an outstanding shooter. And this at the age of 77. B&T has only one thing to say: RESPECT!
Carinthia jacket HIG 3.0
The new HIG 3.0 series was created in cooperation with special forces. Particular attention has been paid to the optimal cut, robustness and in detail solutions. The
Cordura reinforcement on shoulders and elbows provide the necessary robustness (backpack) and longevity of this multifunction jacket. The water-repellent outer fabric
and the adjustable in 3 directions hood that stows in the collar, makes the jacket independent to weathering.
- In 3 directions adjustable hood, storable in collar
- Ventilation system & acces opening on sides
- Water repellent 2-Way-Front-Zipper with wind flap and chin guard
- 2 large outer zipp-pockets lined with
- 1 Napoleon-Inner pocket
- 3 upper arm pockets
- Adjustable, elastic drawcord at hem
- Compression bag included
- Insulation: G-LOFT ISO+, Body 145g/m², Arms 110g/m², 100% Polyester
- Outer fabric: Gore Windstopper®, 100% Polyamide, ePTFE Membrane
- Inner fabric: Shelltrans, 100% Polyamide
- Sizes: S-XXL
- Pack size: 17x33 cm
- Weight: 900g (Size M)
- Colors: Black, Olive, Urban grey
Preis je nach
Alle Preise werden inkl. Mwst angezeigt.