The boys from Milcomp visited us in order to test the APC556 PDW. Here is their review:
5.11 Tactical Series pants Cirrus women
Built from our proprietary 193 g/m2 Flex Tac® mechanical stretch ripstop fabric, the Women’s Cirrus Pant is engineered to provide maximum durability and mobility without sacrificing comfort. Equally suited for duty wear, casual wear, or covert ops, the versatile Cirrus Pant features a full gusseted crotch for complete freedom of movement, twin front pockets sized for a knife or cell phone, twin seat pockets sized for magazines, and authentic YKK® zipper hardware. Rear pockets are double stitched for added durability, and bartacking at all major stress points ensures superior resilience and long garment life.
- Strong and flexible 193 g/m2 Flex-Tac® ripstop fabric
- TEFLON® finish for stain and soil resistance
- Low profile design
- Full gusseted crotch
- Integrated cell phone/knife pockets
- Seat pockets sized for magazines
- Double stitched rear pockets
- YKK® zipper hardware
- Bartacking at major stress points
Follow the instructions of the manufacturer
|Material||65% Polyester / 35% Cotton|
All prices shown incl. taxes.